Come join the Bureau of Internet Accessibility on our quest to help make the Web Accessible to everyone regardless of ability!
Ready for a part-time career that makes a difference?
You can do important work here, with exceptional colleagues, in a firm dedicated to making a difference. You’ll be among people who share a commitment in helping clients while enriching the lives of everyone. As a growing company, our employees have every opportunity to grow themselves and be part of an accepting community. Our leaders are committed to both the growth and fulfillment of our mission in everything we do. We trust our team members to be responsible for quality and timeliness of work which is why BoIA implements a distributed workforce, combining both convenience of working from a home office with the full support of an experienced team.
We’re searching for a skilled communicator who will speak with our prospects about their Digital Accessibility needs. Someone who can establish a relationship over the phone!
Our marketing team will qualify the leads and schedule the interested prospects with you.
The ideal candidate will have experience presenting to and speaking with business professionals and be passionate about turning prospects into customers.
- Contact qualified business leads using a consultative sales approach
- Document, track and monitor all leads and activities
- Collaborate with Team members
- Nurture longer term prospects
- Follow up with prospects who responded to marketing programs and campaigns
- Communicate with prospects and keep detailed notes of conversations
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the company in an articulate professional manner
- Outgoing and enthusiastic over the phone
- Excellent probing and listening skills
- General Internet knowledge (we’ll teach you about accessibility and how we help companies)
- PC literacy (Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent time management skills; ability to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload with strong attention to detail
- Experience with solution-selling/consultative selling methodologies
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a sales / customer-facing role in a business-to-business environment.
Compensation: $20 per hour plus bonus
About the Bureau of Internet Accessibility
The Bureau of Internet Accessibility (BoIA) has been helping eliminate the accessibility digital divide since 2001. Its reports, tools and services have assisted organizations in improving, maintaining and proving the accessibility of their clients’ websites. With services that include self-help tools, audits, training, remediation and implementation support, BoIA has the experience and expertise to ensure that your accessibility efforts are worthwhile and successful. Led by a strong management team with compliance, user interface design and software development expertise, BoIA is committed to making the World Wide Web accessible to everyone.
Please submit resume through Flexjobs.com