As your digital accessibility partner, we know achieving accessibility compliance is critical to your business — so is proving your compliance. That's why we now provide our clients with reports to prove that their digital properties are accessibility.
Updated quarterly for Attorneys to Defend Against Lawsuits
After we've tested and assisted in the remediation of your digital properties for accessibility through our expert evaluation services, we provide you with a report outlining why we believe your digital properties are provide appropriate accommodations for people with disabilities. Included in our ongoing support, our expert evaluations and reports will be updated quarterly so your attorney can quickly reference and share it to help defend against accessibility lawsuits.
What does the report say?
Your Report will identify your target level of accessibility and the web standards used for accessibility testing. The report will also:
- Explain the types of disabilities that accessibility impacts were tested for.
- Describe the testing methodology.
- Outline the WCAG 2.1 audit process.
- Identify plans for addressing any non-compliant issues.
- Discuss the deployment process for content and functionality.
- Address third-party site integrations.
- Detail staff training.
- Describe site accessibility accommodations.
- Document current and future plans.
Ready to get started?
Take the first step toward achieving digital compliance today. Our accessibility professionals will answer all your questions and help you determine next steps.
There are no obligations and inquiries are always confidential.