Our on-site training program is unique and defined by the specific needs of your organization with the goal of deepening your team’s understanding of accessibility and how they can become self-sufficient in creating an accessible digital landscape for individuals who require assistive technology.
World-renowned experts in accessibility will work directly with your team to enhance their understanding and support remediation and implementation efforts. We deploy our testers to your location for in-person, real-world accessibility training on topics that include WCAG 2.0 A/AA and Section 508. Our classes are taught to best suit your needs. Large groups, smaller more intimate groups, teleconferences - we know that not all types fits all clients, so we personalize the experience to fit your need.
Accessibility Training Topics Include:
- Accessibility Overview: Importance of specific choices during the project lifecycle
- Advanced Web Design: HTML5 and ARIA
- Digital Accessibility: iOS and Android mobile apps, designing accessible web applications, incorporating accessibility into agile development workflows
- Document Management: PDF, Word, InDesign and PowerPoint tips and tools for accessibility
- Accessibility Testing: Creating a long-term strategy to incorporate accessibility testing into future projects
Ready to get started?
Learn More about Accessibility Training. Our accessibility professionals will answer your questions and help you determine next steps.