BoIA provides a full service offering to aid you in determining, resolving & maintaining website accessibility as specified under WCAG 2.1 guidelines. BoIA can assist you with your accessibility determinations and advise on remediation techniques for all you digital assets.
Cut through the maze of compliance, regulation, and logistics with the experts in website accessibility.
- Risk Assessment & Audits: Complete website and staff audit for compliance regulation.
- Manual Website Review: The BoIA team employs expert testers, many with one or more impairments, to review rendered webpages under scenarios representing a variety of disabilities.
- Training: Flexible training options help your team understand how to develop accessible IT systems.
- Staffing: Flexible staffing availability for accessibility projects and staff augmentation to easily scale up or down to meet your organization's requirements.
- Remediation Support: Full business and technical support for your all your accessibility initiatives.
- Accessibility Statement: Development and placement of an Accessibility Statement, showing your customers and users that accessibility matters to your organization and that you’re in the process of auditing your website to become compliant.