Come join the Bureau of Internet Accessibility on our quest to help make the Web Accessible to everyone regardless of ability!
Ready for a career that makes a difference?
Become part of a team dedicated to making a difference on how people of all abilities access the Web and digital media. Work with a group of passionate individuals who share a commitment to helping clients achieve their digital accessibility goals while enriching the lives of everyone. BoIA implements a distributed workforce, combining both convenience of working from a home office with the full support of an experienced team.
We are looking for an A-Player who is client-focused, self-motivated, digitally savvy and results-driven. You will primarily focus on creating engaging relationships over the phone with our prospects and guiding them into becoming a customer.
- Receive and shape warm leads from interested prospects
- Consult with confidence on the phone, using information gleaned from pre-call preparation including website & social media analysis
- Understand client digital accessibility challenges and identify opportunities to assist them
- Articulate how the Bureau of Internet Accessibility’s unique processes can be of value to our prospects’ success
- Manage CRM pipeline and schedule to maximize consulting opportunities
- Meet weekly metrics and monthly targets
Desired Skills and Experience
Outgoing and enthusiastic over the phone
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Effective communication skills to aid in forming relationships
- 3 to 5+ years working experience in a professional B2B sales environment in the software industry with an understanding of website functionality
- General understanding of Information Technology and SaaS offerings
- Strong sales drive and aspiration to win
Salary is commensurate with experience. This is a full-time, salaried position with a competitive benefits package. This is a work-from-home position being offered in the United States. Please submit your resume and cover letter for immediate consideration.
The Bureau of Internet Accessibility (BoIA) has been helping eliminate the accessibility digital divide since 2001. Its reports, tools and services have assisted organizations in improving, maintaining and proving the accessibility of their clients’ websites. With services that include self-help tools, audits, training, remediation and implementation support, BoIA has the experience and expertise to ensure that your accessibility efforts are worthwhile and successful. Led by a strong management team with compliance, user interface design and software development expertise, BoIA is committed to making the World Wide Web accessible to everyone.
Please submit resume through Flexjobs.com