What is Digital Content and Why Does it Need to be ADA/AODA Compliant?
October 22, 2020
- Overview of Accessibility Compliance Requirements
- What is Digital Content (HTML, PDFs, video, email, text, images, PPTs, Web Applications?
- Overview of what is required for each type of content
Hosted by: Kim Testa (BoIA), Chad Zaire (CommonLook) and Elizabeth Small (US Department of Labor)
Register for Free October 22 Webinar Now
Introduction to Digital Inclusion
November 10, 2020
- What is the issue?
- How are certain groups affected?
- How do people use the web?
- What is assistive technology?
- What are the guidelines and standards?
- What are the legal implications?
Hosted by: Kim Testa from BoIA
Register for Free November 10 Webinar Now
Digital Accessibility Laws and How They are Applicable
November 17, 2020
- What are the legal implication - the specific laws?
- Who is required to comply?
- Who is at risk?
- What are the costs of defending a lawsuit?
- What should organizations do to prevent?
- What should organizations do when you receive a demand letter?
Hosted by: Kim Testa (BoIA) and Jim Rockney (Reed Smith)
Register for Free November 17 Webinar Now